About Your Dentist
Be the reason someone smiles today.
"To make every patient who leaves the practice leave with a smile on his or her face. I believe your genuine care will truly have an impact on patient acceptance to build a positive rapport. I will provide exceptional dental care and treat everyone as I would my own family."
Montgomery College, Associate of Science in Biology – Rockville, Maryland
University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Science in Biology – Baltimore, Maryland
University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Baltimore, Maryland
Life & Hobbies
When he isn’t practicing dentistry, Dr. Yun enjoys spending quality time with his wife and two children. He also loves singing, cycling, and overlanding or camping. Dr. Yun often volunteers at local dental and church events to give back to his community.
The best and least dentistry is when the right thing is done extremely well the first time and it lasts for a long time.
“It’s my goal to ensure that my patients are completely comfortable while I provide dental care that meets their individual needs and exceeds their expectations. I believe in establishing collaborative, trusting relationships with my patients so we can effectively work together to help them achieve their best state of oral health. I am dedicated to making significant, positive improvements in my patient’s lives.”
- Florida A&M University, Bachelor of Science (1985) – Tallahassee, Florida
- Meharry Medical College - School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (1990) – Nashville, Tennessee
- Meharry Medical College - Hubbard Hospital, General Practice Residency (1990-1991) – Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Florida - Shands Hospital, General Practice Residency (1992) – Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center, IV Sedation Certification (2006) – Bronx, New York
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate
- National Dental Association, Member
- Aligntech Institute, Faculty
A number of leading manufacturers and nonprofit research facilities rely on Dr.Badger’s input for product evaluation, research, and development. He is a valued consultant, faculty member, and speaker for Align Technologies, the manufacturer of Invisalign® clear aligners. Dr. Badger is a highly respected national and international dental speaker and lecturer on numerous topics highlighted by advanced dental techniques, communication, and emerging technologies.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Badger loves to spend time with his wife, Madelyne, his children, family, and friends. Dr. Badger believes in extending dental care to underserved communities in several states where he currently holds licensure. In addition to his practice, Dr. Badger is an outdoor enthusiast and sports fan who thrives on golf, offshore fishing, and professional sports.